The Alana top worn with the Fiona skirt results in a perfect ensemble for a laid-back, fun loving bride who is leaning towards donning a natural flower crown instead of a veil. The off-the-shoulder Alana top features wide bell sleeves made from a crochet-styled lace. The lace and its silk underlay cuts off at the waist, allowing for a peek of midriff before the gossamer Fiona skirt takes over.
The elegant skirt balances the playful top- just a bit of seriousness for a celebratory day. Extra fabric gracefully pools at the bottom, adding a bit of casual elegance. The Alana top and Fiona skirt are perfect for the no fuss, bohemian bride who wants to be married barefoot on a beach or in a flower-filled meadow.
- Alana top: cotton embroidered lace with silk charmeuse lining
- Top feature off-the-shoulder bell sleeves
- Fiona skirt: 100% silk chiffon with silk charmeuse lining
- Both pieces close with invisible zippers
- Available in either ivory (shown) or white
- Skirt length can be adjusted to client’s preference
- Alana + Fiona is part of our complimentary made-to-measure service
MADE TO ORDER: Please allow 12-15 weeks for this to be handmade for you.
In these photos:
Model’s height: 5’7″
Wearing size 2
Measurement for size 2
Sleeve length: –
The length can be adjusted for you. To do this, measure from top of shoulder to floor while wearing a heel, also include your height.
For further information refer to our Sizing Guide.
We don’t believe in standard sizes, so we make all of our dresses specifically to your measurements.
Here are the ones we’ll need to create your dream dress:
– shoulder to waist (measured at front)
– length from high point of shoulder to floor ( measured at front)
– will you be wearing a heel?
If there is anything else we need to take in to account; let us know. Example, super long arms, short torso..