Amy Top + Fiona Skirt
- Size and Fit
- Measurements We'll Need
Combine the Amy top with the Fiona skirt for a delicate and feminine wedding ensemble. Although this is a two-piece, it looks overwhelmingly like a dress when worn. Crochet-style lace forms a boat-neck that cuts away in back to reveal a plunging line, exposing the bride’s upper and mid back. In front, silk charmeuse creates a simple, straight-lined neckline under the playful lace. Molded cups offer one less worry for the bride. The lace gives way to the elegant silk chiffon of the Fiona skirt at the waist.
Extra fabric in the skirt allows for a breezy, fluid, and ethereal look, with casually elegant pooling towards the bottom. For brides who would prefer less pooling, this is an option. The Amy top and Fiona skirt combination invoke a dreamy and playful feel, with a sense of freedom. Perfect for a bohemian wedding filled with wildflowers or held on a boat at sea.
MADE TO ORDER: Please allow 12-15 weeks for this to be handmade for you.
- Handmade in our California studio
- Top: 100% cotton embroidered lace | Top lining: 100% silk charmeuse lining
- Skirt: 100% silk chiffon | Skirt Lining: 100% silk charmeuse lining
- Both the top and skirt close with invisible zippers
- Molded cups sewn in for subtle shaping and support
- Available in either ivory (shown) or white
- Skirt length can be adjusted to client’s preference
- Amy + Fiona is part of our complimentary made-to-measure service; made exactly to your measurements
In these photos:
Model’s height: 5’7″
Wearing size 2
Measurement for size 2
Sleeve length: –
The length can be adjusted for you. To do this, measure from top of shoulder to floor while wearing a heel, also include your height.
For further information refer to our Sizing Guide.
We don’t believe in standard sizes, so we make all of our dresses specifically to your measurements.
Here are the ones we’ll need to create your dream dress:
– shoulder to waist (measured at front)
– length from high point of shoulder to floor ( measured at front)
– will you be wearing a heel?
If there is anything else we need to take in to account; let us know. Example, super long arms, short torso..