The Doris lace dress appears at first to be a reserved, simple lace dress. Take a closer look though: the perfectly fitted sleeves are edged with scalloped detailing, and the formfitting silhouette hug a bride’s curves beautifully, meaning, you’ll look reserved while showing off your lovely shape. Comfortable charmeuse underlay serves as the backbone for this dress, setting up the modest neckline and floor length. Elegant, stretch embroidered lace offers an element of romance while it functions to cover charmeuse-free arms, and extends in back for an elegant lace constructed, semi-cathedral length train. Paired with any range of accessories- from a traditional veil to a voluminous crown of flowers, the Doris lace dress is great for any laid-back bride looking to cover herself in luxurious lace.
- Lace: 75% cotton, 20% nylon, 5% spandex
- Attached charmeuse lining
- Modest neckline
- Dress closes with invisible back zipper
- Floor length with a semi-cathedral length train
- Doris is a part of our complimentary made to measure service
If you have any order-related questions that you wish to ask regarding product descriptions, details of size and fit, or shipping and returns; please email us at [email protected]
Alternatively, if you wish to speak with a customer care representative, please call us at 818-561-1304.
In these photos:
Model’s height: 5’8″
Wearing size 4
Measurement for size 4
Sleeve length: 24″
For further information refer to our Sizing Guide.
We don’t believe in standard sizes, so we make all of our dresses specifically to your measurements.
Here are the ones we’ll need to create your dream dress:
– shoulder to apex
– shoulder to under-bust
– shoulder to waist (measured at front)
– high hips
– low hips (measured over bum; at widest part)
– length from high point of shoulder to floor ( measured at front, following the curve of your bust)
– will you be wearing a heel?
If there is anything else we need to take in to account; let us know. Example, super long arms, short torso..