ARE YOU AFTER THE PERFECT FIT? OUR DRESSES ARE CUSTOM-MADE TO FIT YOU.
Made for the laid-back bride who wants comfort cloaked in an Edwardian meets 1970s dress, the Off-the-Shoulder Lace Dress with Bell Sleeves is a dream. Comfort is at the forefront thanks to the stretch charmeuse lining. Carefully embroidered cotton lace overlay creates beautiful detailing while still retaining a feeling of soft familiarity.
The modest neckline is actually elasticized, allowing the bride to wear the dress as an off shoulder, on shoulder, or even one side on and one side off shoulder neckline. Billowing, unlined bell sleeves nod to the original laid-back era, while a removable sash belt emphasizes the waist. No detail is left unaccounted: the sleeves, neckline, and hem are all edged with whimsical lace trimming.
The Off-the-Shoulder Lace Dress with Bell Sleeves is made for the laid-back, comfort loving romantic who enjoys a bit of versatility in her attire.
– Cotton blend embroidered lace
– Stretch charmeuse lining; available in champagne (as shown), ivory, white, or off-white
– Closes with invisible side zipper
– Bell sleeves
– Elasticized neckline can be off or on the shoulder
– Detachable sash belt
– Floor length with sweep length train
– Overlay available in ivory (shown), white, or off-white
– Underlay shown is contrasting, can be made to match overlay
– The Off-the-Shoulder Lace Dress with Bell Sleeves is made to measure
What Size Should I Order? When Will I Receive It? All this information is readily available for you in the tabs below on this page, to make your purchase an easy one.
MADE TO ORDER: Please allow 12-15 weeks for this to be handmade for you.
Dreamers & Lovers Size Chart
2: Bust: 31″ | Waist: 24″ | Hip: 34″
4: Bust: 32″ | Waist: 25″ | Hip: 35″
6: Bust: 34″ | Waist: 27″ | Hip: 37″
8: Bust: 36″ | Waist: 29″ | Hip: 39″
10: Bust: 38″ | Waist: 31″ | Hip: 41″
12: Bust: 40″ | Waist: 33″ | Hip: 43″
14: Bust: 43″ | Waist: 36″ | Hip: 46″
This can be customized for you based on your measurements. To select this option, simply include the following option during checkout:
Length from shoulder to where you would like the hem to hit
If you do not have your measurements readily available, we suggest you place your order, and then email us the information at a later time. Doing so will ensure there is not a delay in the processing and shipping time of your dress.
For further information refer to our Sizing Guide.
We don’t believe in standard sizes, so we make all of our dresses specifically to your measurements.
Here are the ones we’ll need to create your dream dress:
– shoulder to apex
– shoulder to under-bust
– shoulder to waist (measured at front)
– high hips
– low hips (measured over bum; at widest part)
– length from high point of shoulder to floor ( measured at front, following the curve of your bust)
– will you be wearing a heel?
If there is anything else we need to take in to account; let us know. Example, super long arms, short torso..