The breataking Bianca backless 2-piece dress is designed for the effortlessly romantic bride looking for comfort, beauty and freedom in her wedding dress. The fitted bodice is actually a stretch lace bodysuit. A plunging neckline and low back adds a tasteful sex appeal, while exquisite scallop detailing on the thin straps adds a playful touch. As it’s a 2-piece ensemble, you'll be able to wear it again after the wedding.
The free-flowing skirt begins at the waist line. Pure silk chiffon floats gracefully to the floor, photographed with a shorter layer of buttery silk charmeuse. Your legs will visibly shadow through the light and luxurious silk, adding an effect of sheer delight. For brides who prefer full coverage, we can lengthen the charmeuse layer to a floor length.
A laid-back romantic will love the Bianca backless 2-piece dress, it’s perfect for a bohemian garden or beach wedding.
- Handmade in our California studio
- Bodysuit: 75% cotton blend embroidered stretch lace
- Skirt: 100% silk chiffon
- Skirt Lining: 100% pure silk charmeuse
- Bodysuit has adjustable snaps for comfortable fit and easy wear
- Plunging neckline, low-cut back with scalloped detailing
- Built-in molded cups; no bra needed
- Both pieces close with invisible zippers
- Available in either ivory (shown) or white
- Bianca is a part of our complimentary made to measure service; this will be made to your exact measurements.
MADE TO ORDER: Please allow 12-15 weeks for this to be handmade for you.
In these photos:
Model’s height: 5’9″
Wearing size 2
Measurement for size 2
Sleeve length: –
The length can be adjusted for you. To do this, measure from top of shoulder to floor while wearing a heel, also include your height.
For further information refer to our Sizing Guide.
We don’t believe in standard sizes, so we make all of our dresses specifically to your measurements.
Here are the ones we’ll need to create your dream Bianca lace + silk dress:
– shoulder to waist (measured at front with tape measure falling over your bust)
– length from high point of shoulder to floor ( measured at front)
– torso length – from the high point of your shoulder to crotch
– will you be wearing a heel?
If there is anything else we need to take in to account; let us know. Example, super long arms, or a long/short torso.