The beautifully detailed Annabel lace caftan dress is made for a bride who just wants to look effortlessly beautiful. Reminiscent of old Hollywood glamour, you’ll feel like a million bucks covered in sensual lace. A detachable beige or nude stretch slip liner ensures coverage, but really takes backseat to the intricate lace.
Stretch embroidered lace is trimmed with contrasting crochet lace and cut into a relaxed fit. A generous neckline allows a bit of skin exposure and the wide angel sleeves add enchanting movement. This comfortable caftan is dialed up with lace- great for a laid-back wedding, or even as traveling attire for a more traditional bride departing for a beach honeymoon.
- Lace: 75% cotton, 20% nylon, 5% spandex
- Liner: stretch jersey
- Easy overhead donning
- Relaxed fit, see the “Size and fit” tab for more information
- Crochet lace trim on front center, scallop neckline, sleeves, and hem
- Annabel is part of our complimentary made to measure service
MADE TO ORDER: Please allow 15-18 weeks for this to be handmade for you.
In these photos:
Model is wearing size small
Measurement for size small
Waist & Hip: free size
The intended fit: Fitted over bust/under arm area, then relaxed through the waist and hip.
The size/length can be customized for you at no additional charge. If you would like to use this option, please leave us a note during checkout with the following info:
Indicate if you will be wearing heels or flats.
For further information refer to our Sizing Guide.
We don’t believe in standard sizes, so we make all of our dresses specifically to your measurements.
Here are the ones we’ll need to create your dream dress:
– shoulder to apex
– shoulder to under-bust
– shoulder to waist (measured at front)
– high hips
– low hips (measured over bum; at widest part)
– length from high point of shoulder to floor ( measured at front, following the curve of your bust)
– will you be wearing a heel?
If there is anything else we need to take in to account; let us know. Example, super long arms, short torso..