Cecilia 1.0 Lace Gown
THIS LISTING IS FOR THE ORIGINAL CECILIA ONLY (samples are scoop neck)
THIS IS A SAMPLE GOWN, PREVIOUSLY USED FOR IN-STORE TRY-ONS. IT MAY/MAY NOT REQUIRE DRY-CLEANING.
The original Cecilia dress is handcrafted from our signature cotton mesh lace. Reminiscent of high-quality vintage lace, it is exquisite and one-of-a-kind.
Fall in love with all the details that creates the most flattering fit for your body. This dress highlights what the Dreamers & Lovers studio has mastered, artisan quality craftsmanship. Featuring sewn in bra cups, low open back, dramatic cotton crochet hem and train. The samples listed are the only ones available. Snag yours before they sell out, We know these won’t last long.
- Cotton blend mesh lace: 100% cotton embroidery, nylon mesh base (only available in off white)
- Stretch silky charmeuse lining (available in nude, off-white and vanilla)
- Bra cups are sewn in
- Exquisite cotton embroidery on the hem and paneling
- Closes with an invisible back zipper
- Floor-length with sweep length train
- Made to measure: handcrafted to fit your unique figure or choose a standard size
Our try-on samples are made to our sizing chart below. However, when you place an actual order for your own wedding dress, it will be custom made to your own measurements.
2: Bust: 31″ | Waist: 24″ | Hip: 34″
4: Bust: 32″ | Waist: 25″ | Hip: 35″
6: Bust: 34″ | Waist: 27″ | Hip: 37″
8: Bust: 36″ | Waist: 29″ | Hip: 39″
10: Bust: 38″ | Waist: 31″ | Hip: 41″
12: Bust: 40″ | Waist: 33″ | Hip: 43″
14: Bust: 43″ | Waist: 36″ | Hip: 46″
16: Bust: 45.5″ | Waist” 38.5″ | Hip: 48.5″
18: Bust: 48″ | Waist: 41″ | Hip: 51″
For further information refer to our Sizing Guide.
If you have any order-related questions that you wish to ask regarding product descriptions, details of size and fit, or shipping and returns; please email us at [email protected]
Alternatively, if you wish to speak with a customer care representative, please call us at 818-561-1304.
We don’t believe in standard sizes, so we make all of our dresses specifically to your measurements.
Here are the ones we’ll need to create your dream dress:
– shoulder to apex
– shoulder to under-bust
– shoulder to waist (measured at front)
– high hips
– low hips (measured over bum; at widest part)
– length from high point of shoulder to floor ( measured at front, following the curve of your bust)
– will you be wearing a heel?
If there is anything else we need to take in to account; let us know. Example, super long arms, short torso..
Shop with Confidence. We’ll Make it Right!
After receiving your dress, if you’re not satisfied, simply contact us and arrange for an alteration (free of charge). Your first alteration is free of charge. We stand behind our dresses, and we are always here to help. Obsessing over the details to get you the best fit is what we do best. Learn more about our return policy.