ARE YOU AFTER THE PERFECT FIT? OUR DRESSES ARE CUSTOM-MADE TO FIT.
The breathtaking Nellia lace wedding dress features capped sleeves, a low cut back and a magnificent cathedral length train.
This boho-chic masterpiece is made entirely from a soft and lightweight cotton embroidered lace, the lining is luxuriously soft stretch charmeuse and you’ll feel feather light and breezy in this spectacular number.
The consistency of fabric throughout makes this a startlingly simple example of bohemian wedding fashion. All attention is on the pristine lines and beautiful, laid back bride.
Nellia has been thoughtfully panelled, so it’s snug and perfectly form fitting.
The modesty of the high cut overlay is offset by a lovely sweetheart neckline underneath…just enough skin is allowed to show through the embroidered lace.
Capped sleeves and the high neckline in front are a perfect combination, adding to a statuesque, lengthened silhouette.
The dazzling cathedral length train is well balanced by the appealingly low cut of the back. You will look breathtaking in this simple but enchanting wedding gown.
- Lace: 75% cotton, 25% nylon
- Lining: stretch charmeuse (poly and spandex blend)
- Long fitted sleeves can be added as a customization
- Shown here in white lace with taupe liner, also available in ivory and off-white
- The liner color can be changed based on preference
- Closes with an invisible back zipper
- Princess seaming
- Sweetheart neckline
- Sewn in cups
- Train comes with hooks for bustling
- Made to measure, handcrafted to suit your unique figure
In these photos:
Model’s height: 5’9″
Wearing size 2
Measurement for size 2
Custom Length: 61″
Sleeve length: 23″
Dreamers & Lovers Size Chart
Size 2: Bust: 31″ | Waist: 24″ | Hip: 34″
4: Bust: 32″ | Waist: 25″ | Hip: 35″
6: Bust: 34″ | Waist: 27″ | Hip: 37″
8: Bust: 36″ | Waist: 29″ | Hip: 39″
10: Bust: 38″ | Waist: 31″ | Hip: 41″
12: Bust: 40″ | Waist: 33″ | Hip: 43″
14: Bust: 43″ | Waist: 36″ | Hip: 46″
This can be customized for you based on your measurements. To select this option, simply include the following option during checkout:
Length from shoulder to where you would like the hem to hit
If you do not have your measurements readily available, we suggest you place your order, and then email us the information at a later time. Doing so will ensure there is not a delay in the processing and shipping time of your dress.
For further information refer to our Sizing Guide.
We don’t believe in standard sizes, so we make all of our dresses specifically to your measurements.
Here are the ones we’ll need to create your dream dress:
– shoulder to apex
– shoulder to under-bust
– shoulder to waist (measured at front)
– high hips
– low hips (measured over bum; at widest part)
– length from high point of shoulder to floor ( measured at front, following the curve of your bust)
– will you be wearing a heel?
If there is anything else we need to take in to account; let us know. Example, super long arms, short torso..