CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER: Each of our dress is custom made to your measurements.
The sleeveless, lace Cecilia Dress is a simple Bohemian classic, featuring carefully crafted paneling that holds the form and enhances the figure.
The ultra soft and stretchy charmeuse liner caresses the skin, whilst the sewn in molded cups ensure comfort and confidence.
The nylon mesh overlay features sewn in cotton embroidering; geometric and floral combinations bring this bohemian wedding dress a vintage meets modern feel.
The scooped neckline, with its light embroidered detail, is the perfect canvas to showcase the bride’s favorite necklace.
The sexy, low cut, rounded backline captures the eyes and works together with the strategic geometry of the embroidered detail to flatter the figure and accentuate the hips.
The eyes are finally drawn down to the beautiful handwork garnishing the hemline and finishing off the effect of the stunning sweep length train.
This dreamy boho classic is the perfect choice for any laid back, summertime bride.
- Cotton blend mesh lace: 100% cotton embroidery, nylon mesh base (only available in off white)
- Stretch silky charmeuse lining (available in nude/sand and off-white)
- Molded cups sewn in
- Exquisite cotton embroidery on the hem and paneling
- Closes with an invisible back zipper
- Floor length with sweep length train
- Made to measure: handcrafted to fit your unique figure
What Size Should I Order? When Will I Receive It? All this information is readily available for you in the tabs below on this page, to make your purchase an easy one.
In these photos:
Model’s height: 5’9″
Wearing size 2
FAQ…you love the look of a scoop neck, but you feel V-necklines are more flattering on you..this is an option available to you
Dreamers & Lovers Size Chart
Size 2: Bust: 31″ | Waist: 24″ | Hip: 34″
4: Bust: 32″ | Waist: 25″ | Hip: 35″
6: Bust: 34″ | Waist: 27″ | Hip: 37″
8: Bust: 36″ | Waist: 29″ | Hip: 39″
10: Bust: 38″ | Waist: 31″ | Hip: 41″
12: Bust: 40″ | Waist: 33″ | Hip: 43″
14: Bust: 43″ | Waist: 36″ | Hip: 46″
For further information refer to our Sizing Guide.
We don’t believe in standard sizes, so we make all of our dresses specifically to your measurements.
Here are the ones we’ll need to create your dream dress:
– shoulder to apex
– shoulder to under-bust
– shoulder to waist (measured at front)
– high hips
– low hips (measured over bum; at widest part)
– length from high point of shoulder to floor ( measured at front, following the curve of your bust)
– will you be wearing a heel?
If there is anything else we need to take in to account; let us know. Example, super long arms, short torso..