ARE YOU AFTER THE PERFECT FIT? OUR DRESSES ARE CUSTOM-MADE TO FIT YOU.
If elegant romance was designed into a chic dress then you’d have the Raven Romantic Silk Dress- sensual, lovely, and timeless. Begin with rich silk. On top, the silk crepe de chine lining is covered by cotton embroidered crinkled silk. Cut with a deep “v” backline and a high bateau neckline, the bodice channels classic chic. Unlined three quarter length sleeves offer a bit of flutter, while the slightly cropped bodice exposes a modest sliver of midriff.
Stealing the show is the paneled full skirt. Also lined in silk crepe de chine, the panels alternate between detailed silk embroidery and sheer silk georgette, allowing for detailing without being overwhelmed. The skirt trails behind in a lovely court length train, making for a memorable exit.
Created with the chic modern laid-back bride in mind, the Raven Romantic Silk Dress is for brides who don timeless attire effortlessly and beautifully.
– Bodice is 100% silk: crinkled silk base with tonal cotton embroidery
– Skirt is alternating silk panels: 100% silk georgette and embroidered silk
– Lined in 100% silk crepe de chine
– Molded cups sewn in
– Closes with invisible side zipper
– Floor length with court length train
– Slight crop in blouse exposes midriff, but can be lengthened per client’s preference
– The Raven Romantic Silk Dress is made to measure
What Size Should I Order? When Will I Receive It? All this information is readily available for you in the tabs below on this page, to make your purchase an easy one.
Dreamers & Lovers Size Chart
2: Bust: 31″ | Waist: 24″ | Hip: 34″
4: Bust: 32″ | Waist: 25″ | Hip: 35″
6: Bust: 34″ | Waist: 27″ | Hip: 37″
8: Bust: 36″ | Waist: 29″ | Hip: 39″
10: Bust: 38″ | Waist: 31″ | Hip: 41″
12: Bust: 40″ | Waist: 33″ | Hip: 43″
14: Bust: 43″ | Waist: 36″ | Hip: 46″
This can be customized for you based on your measurements. To select this option, simply include the following option during checkout:
Length from shoulder to where you would like the hem to hit
If you do not have your measurements readily available, we suggest you place your order, and then email us the information at a later time. Doing so will ensure there is not a delay in the processing and shipping time of your dress.
For further information refer to our Sizing Guide.
We don’t believe in standard sizes, so we make all of our dresses specifically to your measurements.
Here are the ones we’ll need to create your dream dress:
– shoulder to apex
– shoulder to under-bust
– shoulder to waist (measured at front)
– high hips
– low hips (measured over bum; at widest part)
– length from high point of shoulder to floor ( measured at front, following the curve of your bust)
– will you be wearing a heel?
If there is anything else we need to take in to account; let us know. Example, super long arms, short torso..