When ALL eyes will be on you…off the rack won’t do.
The amazing Adela two-piece boho wedding gown features the most uniquely soft, 100% cotton; crochet style lace, which is entirely exclusive to Dreamers & Lovers. Adela is a must-have for Bridechillas who love a mix of luxury and comfort.
Exquisite fringe trimmings dress the edges of a balanced V-neck and back line, while the same feminine detail adorns the edge of the bodice, where it ends at the waist. This edging compliments the mid-forearm ends of the sleeves, with their balance of sheer lace and length, which makes them ideal for a wedding any time of year.
The paneled and boned, perfectly structured bodice features a sultry lace-up front that will turn heads for all of the right reasons. Built in, molded cups provide all the necessary security, so no added support is necessary. The cropped bodice is offset by the high cut of the skirt, exposing just enough of your sun-kissed midriff to be both modest and luscious at the same time.
The silhouette is clinched and perfected by a thick band and easy zipper, which closes the skirt at the side of the waist. In true, laid back D&L style, the bride can relax with hands in her skirt pockets…or tuck her self-written vows away there for safekeeping.
The ethereal skirt of Adela opens out to a cordon trimmed hem, just beyond ground level, with a court length train behind that’ll ensure that minds are blown when you arrive, as well as when you’re standing at the altar. Enjoy!
- Unique 100% cotton lace features patterning exclusive to D&L
- Built in, Molded cups on the bodice
- 2 Piece Design
- Mid length, sheer sleeves
- Lace up bodice is boned and paneled
- Gorgeous court length train
- Skirt closes with a side zipper
- Pockets in the skirt for laid back dreamers and chilled out lovers
- Cordon trim finish
- Made to measure
- Court length train
- Cropped bodice and high skirt expose a sliver of midriff
Also check out our FAQ page, which answers all your questions about the process.
We don’t believe in standard sizes, so we make all of our dresses specifically to your measurements.
Here are the ones we’ll need to create your dream dress:
– shoulder to apex
– shoulder to under-bust
– shoulder to waist (measured at front)
– high hips
– low hips (measured over bum; at widest part)
– length from high point of shoulder to floor ( measured at front, following the curve of your bust)
– will you be wearing a heel?
Please see our sizing guide to see how these measurements should be taken.
If there is anything else we need to take in to account; let us know. Example, super long arms, short torso..