The Heather boho wedding dress is a dream-weaving melody of mixed laces and endearing, wind-catching tassels, that’s quite simply mind blowing.
The intricately embroidered off shoulder detail catches the eye with a tasseled fringe that follows the enchanting princess neckline down to an elegant point, moving as you do, mesmerizing…just as you do.
Perfection reigns as moulded cups and princess seaming fits Heather to your feminine contours and forms a silhouette he will never be able to forget, no matter what.
Our exclusive dotted lace textures the form fitting hip line and sides, while a central panel in floral lace compliments the fringed neckline and draws the eyes down toward ground level, to delight in a perfect edging of embroidery and tasseled trim.
From behind, a low V cut back harmonizes with the off shoulder design and is framed to dazzling effect by the same tasseled trim.
Expert paneling follows the curve of the hips as Heather gently fans out from the upper thigh, into a magical court length train.
That picturesque fringe adorns the edges of a train that will bustle in minutes, should you feel the need to take of your shoes and make the rounds when the ceremony is done.
Photos 1 -3 from top down, were photographed by California-based Olivia Markle Photography – @oliviamarkle. All photos show the dress with the nude liner; other lining color options are available.
- A mixture of floral lace and our exclusive dotted and textured lace, cotton embroidery on a nylon base
- Off shoulder design
- Tassel trim at neck, back lines and skirt rim
- Stretch charmeuse, stretch lining, shown here in nude
- Sewn in cups for comfort
- Closes with a back zipper
- Court length train, bustles for convenience
- Made to measure
Also check out our FAQ page, which answers all your questions about the process.
We don’t believe in standard sizes, so we make all of our dresses specifically to your measurements.
Here are the ones we’ll need to create your dream dress:
– shoulder to apex
– shoulder to under-bust
– shoulder to waist (measured at front)
– high hips
– low hips (measured over bum; at widest part)
– length from high point of shoulder to floor ( measured at front, following the curve of your bust)
– will you be wearing a heel?
Please see our sizing guide to see how these measurements should be taken.
If there is anything else we need to take in to account; let us know. Example, super long arms, short torso..