The Amber backless lace dress is the epitome of simplicity and elegance. It features a low cut back with a riveting semi-cathedral length train.
The simple design and consistency of fabric throughout make this a timeless bohemian classic for any free-spirited bride.
The stunning stretch charmeuse is lightweight and soft to the touch, gently hugging your figure and highlighting your feminine curves whilst allowing you full freedom of movement.
Molded cups and a corseted bodice keep everything in place, ensuring effortless confidence for the bride.
The low cut V-neck, exposed back and scalloped sleeveless details bring a seductive, feminine edge to this classic ensemble and make it ideal for a sultry, summer wedding.
The semi-cathedral length train adds an element of drama to this simple boho wedding dress and will ensure that you’re the center of attention on your special day. The train can be bustled if necessary, allowing you to get on with that first dance.
- Lace: 75% cotton, 20% nylon, 5% spandex
- Closes with an invisible back zipper
- Plunging V-neck and eye-catching backless design
- Molded cups sewn in
- Floor length with semi-cathedral length train (can be bustled)
- Available in light ivory, dark ivory or white
- Available in with mid or low cut back
- Made to measure- handcrafted to fit your unique figure
MADE TO ORDER: Please allow 12-15 weeks for this to be handmade for you.
In these photos:
Model’s height: 5’7″
Wearing size 2
Measurement for size 2
Length at front: 60″
Sleeve length: –
The Amber can be made to your measurement. To do this, we will need your: Bust, Waist, Hip, and Height. Also, indicate if you will be wearing flats, regular heel, or a high heel.
For further information refer to our Sizing Guide.
We don’t believe in standard sizes, so we make all of our dresses specifically to your measurements.
Here are the ones we’ll need to create your dream dress:
– shoulder to waist (measured at front)
– length from high point of shoulder to floor ( measured at front)
– will you be wearing a heel?
If there is anything else we need to take in to account; let us know. Example, super long arms, short torso..