The Vivienne boho wedding dress is a miracle of detailed needlecraft, never overwhelming, every intricate aspect perfectly balanced and placed…made for the girl who just loves beautiful things.
. Edges of the sleeves and perfect V-neck line are carefully finished with a decorative trim, adding feminine allure.
Molded cups and a structured bodice close to an adorned waistline, where a cotton crochet waistband creates interest with exquisite detail and artful placement.
The paneled skirt holds to the hips, loving the curves until mid thigh, where it softly fans out to floor level, enlivening the silhouette with a sense of balanced drama and meticulously embroidered, decorative edging.
On the subject of drama…turn around and the sheer fabric of the sleeves carries into the back, with it’s gorgeous plunging V cut.
In this way, Vivienne’s design exposes one of your most enchanting feminine assets, your back, with unforgettable effect, as you wait at the altar to marry your man!
The hip hugging design magically fans out from mid thigh again, this time to cascade into a mind blowing cathedral length train, perfectly trimmed in that same stunning embroidery.
When it’s time to flaunt your moves after the ceremony, the train can easily be bustled for your convenience.
- Dotted lace is cotton embroidery on a nylon base, completely exclusive to D&L
- Lined in stretchy poly charmeuse
- Built in, molded cups
- Cotton crochet trimming
- Closes with an invisible back zipper
- Long fitted sleeves close with snaps at wrists
- Embroidered waistband detail
- Cathedral length train, which can be bustled for convenience
- Made to measure
We don’t believe in standard sizes, so we make all of our dresses specifically to your measurements.
Here are the ones we’ll need to create your dream dress:
– shoulder to apex
– shoulder to under-bust
– shoulder to waist (measured at front)
– high hips
– low hips (measured over bum; at widest part)
– length from high point of shoulder to floor ( measured at front, following the curve of your bust)
– will you be wearing a heel?
Please see our sizing guide to see how these measurements should be taken.
If there is anything else we need to take in to account; let us know. Example, super long arms, short torso..