The Alexandria Lace Dress takes romance to the next level, with details that subtly enhance sex appeal and add an edge of playfulness to this timeless Bohemian Wedding Dress.
Stretchy, silky charmeuse and lace allow for freedom of movement, the fabrics are lightweight and deliciously soft to the touch.
Contrasting diamond paneling on the overlay gently holds the form, accentuating curves and creating the ultimate feminine silhouette.
Eyelet trim finishes on the cute capped sleeves and plunging neckline are unassumingly Bohemian, but with a playful edge.
Paneling draws the eyes down to the softly sweeping train, not too excessive, just enough to lengthen the silhouette and add a sweep of romance.
The thigh high slit is a tantalizing detail he’s sure to approve of, a modern touch that’s generously seductive. He’ll love you in this sultry Bohemian Wedding Dress.
• Lace: 75% cotton, 20% nylon, 5 % spandex
• Plunging neckline, front and back
• Thigh-high slit (adjustable height)
• Closes with an invisible back zipper
• Floor length with sweeping train
• Available in Light Ivory, Dark Ivory and White
• Made to measure- specially crafted to perfectly fit your body type
MADE TO ORDER: Please allow 12-15 weeks for this to be handmade for you.
In these photos:
Model’s height: 5’10”
Wearing size 2
Measurement for size 2
Length at front: 60″
Sleeve length: –
The length of the dress, and the length of the slit can be adjusted free of charge. However, if you would like a complete made-to-measure, that is, using your measurements, there is a $195 charge to do so. To do this, we will need the following: Bust, Waist, Hip, and Height. Also, indicate if you will be wearing flats, regular heel, or a high heel.
For further information refer to our Sizing Guide.
We don’t believe in standard sizes, so we make all of our dresses specifically to your measurements.
Here are the ones we’ll need to create your dream dress:
– shoulder to waist (measured at front)
– length from high point of shoulder to floor ( measured at front)
– will you be wearing a heel?
If there is anything else we need to take in to account; let us know. Example, super long arms, short torso..