Julia, a close sister to the iconic Lisa dress. It is just as beautiful, but instead of baring it all at back, she chooses to be sexier at the front. The girl who wears this, similar to the girl this dress was named after, and designed for, loves to show off her décolletage and loves how the deep v draws the eyes up to her face; her greatest physical asset. The open back is unlined, and is just breathtaking.
The lining is made of soft and stretch charmeuse, offered in varied color options. The appliquéd mesh lace features breathtaking and insanely unique intricate trimming, at the lower back and hem.
The dreamy long train will leave your guest gasping for air as you walk down the aisle. This dress is an adventurous bride’s dream, because it is a vision on a mountainside. It makes for the best photos ever.
Considering a veil? Either the Julia Veil or our more simpler Cindy Veil will work beautifully with this.
- Cotton blend mesh lace: 100% cotton embroidery, nylon mesh base (the lace is available only in off-white)
- Lining is available in a variety of colors. It looks best with either nude liner or an ivory lining. It is photographed here in the nude shade
- Molded cups sewn in for a beautiful shape
- Closes with invisible side zipper
- Long, sheer, fitted sleeves
- Floor length with train
- Made to measure: hand crafted to fit your unique form
All Photos of Bride Julia captured by India Earl Photography
FAQ about the Julia:
-I love this dress, but the front is too plunge, what are my options? Not to worry darlings, the neckline can be closed up a bit to offer more coverage
– Is there a way to pin up the train? Sure thing…there is a hook and eye bustle included, and when bustled it is quite dreamy and whimsical
-What color is shown here? It is off-white lace with the nude liner. If you do a loan/home-tryon order prior to purchasing, you will automatically receive swatches with the package. Super, right?!
What Size Should I Order? When Will I Receive It? All this information is readily available for you in the tabs below on this page, to make your purchase an easy one. Also check out our FAQ page, which answers all your questions about the process.
2: Bust: 31″ | Waist: 24″ | Hip: 34″
4: Bust: 32″ | Waist: 25″ | Hip: 35″
6: Bust: 34″ | Waist: 27″ | Hip: 37″
8: Bust: 36″ | Waist: 29″ | Hip: 39″
10: Bust: 38″ | Waist: 31″ | Hip: 41″
12: Bust: 40″ | Waist: 33″ | Hip: 43″
14: Bust: 43″ | Waist: 36″ | Hip: 46″
This can be customized for you based on your measurements. To select this option, simply include the following option during checkout:
Length from shoulder to where you would like the hem to hit
If you do not have your measurements readily available, we suggest you place your order, and then email us the information at a later time. Doing so will ensure there is not a delay in the processing and shipping time of your dress.
For further information refer to our Sizing Guide.
We don’t believe in standard sizes, so we make all of our dresses specifically to your measurements.
Here are the ones we’ll need to create your dream dress:
– shoulder to apex
– shoulder to under-bust
– shoulder to waist (measured at front)
– high hips
– low hips (measured over bum; at widest part)
– length from high point of shoulder to floor ( measured at front, following the curve of your bust)
– will you be wearing a heel?
If there is anything else we need to take in to account; let us know. Example, super long arms, short torso..