ARE YOU AFTER THE PERFECT FIT? OUR DRESSES ARE CUSTOM-MADE TO FIT YOU.
The romantic silk chiffon and cotton lace Daisy Dress features a low V-neck and Back line, capped sleeves and a magnificent court length train.
The charmingly feminine detailing of this bohemian wedding dress truly captures the charm and elegance of times gone by.
The silk chiffon and charmeuse skirt is soft to the touch and lusciously lightweight, making for perfect freedom of movement.
The upper bodice, with its beautifully detailed, cotton embroidered capped sleeves and low V-neck and back line, is charmingly feminine, allowing just that little bit of extra skin to peek through.
The bodice is cleverly structured with its sewn in cups for extra confidence and a wide, flattering waistband to enhance and glorify the silhouette.
The generous silk chiffon skirt falls like liquid to the floor, where it’s trimmed with exquisite cotton lace detailing.
The stunning low V back line draws the eyes down to an elegant court length train, meticulously trimmed in cotton lace.
- Bodice: embroidered cotton lace
- Bodice: lined in 100% silk charmeuse
- Outer skirt: 100% silk chiffon trimmed with cotton lace
- Skirt: lined with silk charmeuse
- Available in off-white as photographed
- Closes with invisible back zipper
- Wide waistband
- Train can be shortened based on your preference
- Train will come with hooks for bustling the train
- Made to measure: hand crafted to fit your unique form
See the inspiration behind the collection here
What Size Should I Order? When Will I Receive It? All this information is readily available for you in the tabs below on this page, to make your purchase an easy one.
Dreamers & Lovers Size Chart
2: Bust: 31″ | Waist: 24″ | Hip: 34″
4: Bust: 32″ | Waist: 25″ | Hip: 35″
6: Bust: 34″ | Waist: 27″ | Hip: 37″
8: Bust: 36″ | Waist: 29″ | Hip: 39″
10: Bust: 38″ | Waist: 31″ | Hip: 41″
12: Bust: 40″ | Waist: 33″ | Hip: 43″
14: Bust: 43″ | Waist: 36″ | Hip: 46″
This can be customized for you based on your measurements. To select this option, simply include the following option during checkout:
Length from shoulder to where you would like the hem to hit
If you do not have your measurements readily available, we suggest you place your order, and then email us the information at a later time. Doing so will ensure there is not a delay in the processing and shipping time of your dress.
For further information refer to our Sizing Guide.
We don’t believe in standard sizes, so we make all of our dresses specifically to your measurements.
Here are the ones we’ll need to create your dream dress:
– shoulder to apex
– shoulder to under-bust
– shoulder to waist (measured at front)
– high hips
– low hips (measured over bum; at widest part)
– length from high point of shoulder to floor ( measured at front, following the curve of your bust)
– will you be wearing a heel?
If there is anything else we need to take in to account; let us know. Example, super long arms, short torso..